Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FS some canon fd fit lenses on uk ebay
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:56 pm    Post subject: FS some canon fd fit lenses on uk ebay Reply with quote

First number is 191143265318 theres 5 all told all good for 4/3 etc

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers Trev, that 105 looks interesting.

Nefyn eh. My old boss had a country cottage there and it was burned down by Welsh Nationalists. Serves him right for being a cocky bugger and lording it up over the natives.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

H'mm my Father from South Wales always thought the north Welsh treated him as a foreigner, lucky he did buy a holiday cottage there then. Wink

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coincident or what, my father was from the valleys in S Wales as well, but my mother was a cockney, as I am. Married to a woman from Bolton (well someone has to) and came here about 5 years ago on retiring

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems your father did what my father had to, and leave Wales looking for work...and my family is a mixture as well as my Grandchildren have a bit of Welsh, English, Irish and French Canadian in them. Cool

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, very similar. My old man went down the mines at 14, left as soon as he was able, went to work in a shop but eventually went to London before ww2. Whilst on war work (reserved occupation) he met my mum, whose mother promply forbad the relationship as all Welsh were dirty sods(!!!!) but being over 21 dear old mum married the old fella and I'm the result, can remember having cod liver oil underneath the Morrison shelter during a bomb raid and being scared of aircraft for a few years afterwards. Both parent alas now long gone