Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FS Samsung nx20 c/w 2 auto lenses and 2 manual adapters
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:12 pm    Post subject: FS Samsung nx20 c/w 2 auto lenses and 2 manual adapters Reply with quote

Any one interested in buying my superb Samsung nx20 camera which comes complete with Samsung's 18-55 ois lens and also their 16mm wide angle lens, both lenses are in superb condition, almost like new, also a manual adapter for m42 lens and another for Canon fd/fl lenses. I cannot find the lens hood for the zoom lens. This camera has more bells and whistles than the latest Fuji cameras. Has a wonderful articulated rear screen and a 100% eye view finder. Check it out on the internet.
It is boxed with all the gubbins that came with it, battery changer and 3 batteries.
I am asking £300 for the lot - compare ebay prices for purchasing these three items separately.

I can supply photos if you want but only via email