Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FS Samsung NX10
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:46 pm    Post subject: FS Samsung NX10 Reply with quote

NX10 in immaculate condition, has had a protective screen since new on the rear screen. Sadly no box or instructions/user manual included but the latter can be found on the internet/ebay. No samsung lens either but will include a Canon FD adapter along with either a Canon FDn 50 f1.8 or FDn 35 f2.8, your choice.
Has Samsung strap and a Kingston 1gb sd card included in sale.
Will be WELL wrapped for postage.
Looking for 100 UK pounds including postage within the UK, overseas postage will be at cost.
Have several other FD lens for sale - ask
Thanks

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

C'mon folks, this is a bargain considering the prices on the 'bay

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As theres no interest in this item on here, reckon I'll put it on the 'bay soon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a nice price, but I already have a nex 7 and a7 (like most here). Another mirror-less would be overkill. Good luck.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogtag wrote:
It's a nice price, but I already have a nex 7 and a7 (like most here). Another mirror-less would be overkill. Good luck.

I really do not think that MOST of the people here have both a Nex-7 and the A7 Very Happy