Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SOLD: Olympus Pen F 50-90/3.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:10 pm    Post subject: SOLD: Olympus Pen F 50-90/3.5 Reply with quote

SOLD: Olympus Zuiko Auto-Zoom 1:3.5 f=50-90mm for Pen F

Price: 110 euro

Condition:
- Clearly used, some scratches and silvering
- No fungus
- Snappy aperture, a tiny amount of oil on one of the blades
- Mechanically nice and tight, focus and zoom feels smooth
- Lenses and coatings great, very little dust inside, a few very light hairline scratches inside the lens probably from previous service. None of this will affect the image quality.

Included:
- lens
- front cap and a rear cap (non original, rear lens cap does not fit well)

Terms: Buyer pays postage from Finland, contact me and I will check how much it will cost to your location. Payment with IBAN euro wire transfer to my account. PayPal possible but the buyer pays the expenses. Example of shipping cost: Germany 20.00 euros with tracking and 12.60 euro without tracking.

Have a look at this old test:

http://www.skipwilliams.com/olympus/pen-lit/mod-photo-test-pen-f-1167.pdf

The 50-90 measures almost as good as the 100/3.5 and better than the 40/1.4, 60/1.5 and 70/2 which was unexpected. Here are some pics I took with this lens:

http://forum.mflenses.com/olympus-pen-50-90-3-5-t51777,highlight,%2B50+%2B90+%2Bpen.html

Last edited by Pontus on Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi

could you tell me approximate length , weight and filter size?
thx
tony

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weight: 420g
Filter size: 49mm
Length: Approximately 11.5mm - 12.3mm depending on focal lenght