Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SOLD: Minolta Rokkor 400/5.6 APO with matching TC
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:25 am    Post subject: SOLD: Minolta Rokkor 400/5.6 APO with matching TC Reply with quote

SOLD: MINOLTA MD APO TELE ROKKOR 1:5.6 f=400mm + 2x CONVERTER for MD APO TELE ROKKOR

Price: 640 euro

Since I have a 600/5.6 Nikkor I find that the Minolta gets no use. Here's some information about the lens: http://forum.mflenses.com/how-good-is-the-minolta-md-apo-rokkor-400-5-6-t51808,highlight,%2Bminolta.html

Condition:
- Very nice, would look good in any collection. A few minor blemishes and scratches (mainly a few noteworthy scratches on the lens hood)
- No fungus
- Clean and snappy aperture blades
- Mechanically nice and tight, smooth focus
- Lenses and coatings ok, almost no dust inside. There is a tiny amount of what looks like oil on the outer rim of the rear lens element. It is so far out on the sides that it should not affect image quality and it should be easy to clean when/if the lens is sent to service.

Included:
- lens
- original front and rear cap
- original lens case (in VERY bad condition, the outside is very cracked and looks ugly, the inside foam is disintegrating into a powder). I would rather throw this case away, but it can bed sent to the buyer if needed for a collection.

Terms: Buyer pays postage from Finland, contact me and I will check how much it will cost to your location. Payment with IBAN euro wire transfer to my account. PayPal possible but the buyer pays the expenses.