Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

[FS] Leica Noctilux 50/1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:02 am    Post subject: [FS] Leica Noctilux 50/1 Reply with quote

Anybody interested? I've had this for several months and I love it, but I want to sell it to fund a couple lenses better suited for the camera I use (Sony A7R).

Cosmetically, I'd rate it 7/10. It's got scuffs, it's got one pronounced scratch, and some of the painting has come off the labeling, mostly the DOF scale on the focus ring.
Optically, I'd rate it 9/10, if not 9.5. It's very clean, no major (or even minor) fungus, clouding, scratching, wipe marks, etc, some internal dust as you'd expect.
Mechanically, I'd rate it 9.5/10. Focus is Leica smooth, aperture ring firm and clicking, I've checked the RF coupling against an M9 and it's spot-on.

Comes with the shade shown in the photo, and 3rd party lens caps.

Asking $4300 OBO, plus Paypal + Shipping.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did share it on FB , some of my new friends can afford it.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 9:09 am    Post subject: Re: [FS] Leica Noctilux 50/1 Reply with quote

rawhead wrote:
Anybody interested? I've had this for several months and I love it, but I want to sell it to fund a couple lenses better suited for the camera I use (Sony A7R).

Cosmetically, I'd rate it 7/10. It's got scuffs, it's got one pronounced scratch, and some of the painting has come off the labeling, mostly the DOF scale on the focus ring.
Optically, I'd rate it 9/10, if not 9.5. It's very clean, no major (or even minor) fungus, clouding, scratching, wipe marks, etc, some internal dust as you'd expect.
Mechanically, I'd rate it 9.5/10. Focus is Leica smooth, aperture ring firm and clicking, I've checked the RF coupling against an M9 and it's spot-on.

Comes with the shade shown in the photo, and 3rd party lens caps.

Asking $4300 OBO, plus Paypal + Shipping.

It's been almost half a year now but just checking if it's been sold?