Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FS: Contax G1 "Green label" body only (boxed)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:26 pm    Post subject: FS: Contax G1 "Green label" body only (boxed) Reply with quote

I'm not sure if this is allowed but since quite a few members have Contax G lenses, I thought it would be ok to sell a Contax G body here (even if it is AF). Attila, please feel free to remove this post if it violates any forum rules.

For sale: Contax G1 "green label". This is the latest version of the G1 that also works with the 21mm and the 35mm lenses. Fully working, great condition almost mint, a few scuffs and scratches underneath and a scuff near the film roll window. Seriously, this camera cannot have seen much use. Box and manual, new batteries inside camera. Body cap included but not shown. Original Contax strap on camera.

The lens in the pictures is not included in the deal!

I'm asking 200 euros plus shipping from Finland. Payment by wire transfer.

eBay alias "pontus4cnd" + lots of other references available upon request.

Click twice on the images for maximum resolution and size!

Last edited by Pontus on Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:29 pm    Post subject: Re: FS: Contax G1 "Green label" body only (boxed) Reply with quote

Pontus wrote:
I'm not sure if this is allowed but since quite a few members have Contax G lenses, I thought it would be ok to sell a Contax G body here (even if it is AF).

The Marketplace does not make a difference between MF and AF. As long as it's photography related you can sell it here.
Better always to specify the type of object in the description, as you did.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump.

Last edited by Pontus on Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump.

Terms: Buyer pays postage from Finland, contact me and I will check how much it will cost to your location. I can ship insured if the buyer pays. If not sent insured, the buyer will be responsible for damage during shipping and handling. Payment with IBAN euro wire transfer to my account. PayPal possible but the buyer pays the expenses.

Last edited by Pontus on Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EDIT: I NOTICED THAT THIS WAS IN "FINNISHED TRANSACTIONS". I have made a new ad since the camera is still for sale.

New pictures since the old ones disappeared: