Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Frozen speed graphic rangefinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:54 am    Post subject: Frozen speed graphic rangefinder Reply with quote

So i bought this beauty a couple of weeks ago. Its great cepting rangefinder doesnt move. Plunger doesnt move in or out. Is there grease in the the tube leading to plunger which may have solidified. Anyone another suggestion. the split rangerfinder images do not come together or move apart. im not sure how much movement there is on the plunger but none seems unlikely!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have a Speed Graphic but the way LF cameras could accommodate different lenses to to their coupled RF was by using interchangeable cams.
If there is no movement it may have no cam installed.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just noticed this.

Ask y'r question on graflex.org.

The link in the first post in this https://www.largeformatphotography.info/forum/showthread.php?138978-Where-to-look-for-information-on-LF-(mainly)-lenses discussion will take you to a list of useful links. Several of them are to Graflex Inc. service manuals for Graphics. I haven't checked to see whether any are for top RF Graphics.