Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

From the woods
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:18 am    Post subject: From the woods Reply with quote

So this is how Fujica GL690 with Fujinon 100/3.5 behaves. Great machine otherwise.
Film was 2001 expired Kodak Portra 160VC. That long 220 roll. It was quite usefull. Scanned at home with Epson V600.

Untitled by Martin Hruboš, on Flickr

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1

Good colours! How did you develop it?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kansalliskalaCafe wrote:
Like 1

Good colours! How did you develop it?

Thanks. Ou I forget to mention that developing was at lab. One in main city where roll film can be still developed. Our capital.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I been working with a Compard C-41 -kit but the colour results seem to be something from a 50's movies.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kansalliskalaCafe wrote:
I been working with a Compard C-41 -kit but the colour results seem to be something from a 50's movies.

Friend of mine use Tetenal Kit and colours was last as he mentioned quite not so good as was before. He use Superia 400 and Ektar 100 films. Maybe different processing? Don't know.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 small Like 1 small Like 1 small

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really nice Like 1 small .