Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Forum down
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:16 pm    Post subject: Forum down Reply with quote

Had to replace another hard disk today it was to tool old, now we have two new in server and one old one.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 small Like 1 small Like 1 small

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like Dog Thank You Dog

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Dog

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

now there is a problem that if the start page is your cache, you think it is still down. refresh page does the job but does everybody know that? I think cahce clears itself in some days?

is there some "force refresh" metod?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good hint in html header I able to set cache expire time if short still give fast caching but refreshing soon 1-2 hrs probably best, thank you! I will check it out this subject

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please do not change for message threads, else dial up user will need to re-download big image files (s)he want to see again...I rely on cached photos Wink -- sometimes takes several days to see thread because many images to download -- if not for cache cannot see thread at all. Sad

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Forum down Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Had to replace another hard disk today it was to tool old, now we have two new in server and one old one.
Like 1 Like 1 Like 1 small

Thank you!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Dog