Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FOR SALE CZJ DDR MC Electric Flektogon 2.4/35 mm SOLD
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:56 pm    Post subject: FOR SALE CZJ DDR MC Electric Flektogon 2.4/35 mm SOLD Reply with quote

EDIT 05 SEPTEMBER '08

This lens is now available again.

This is my original post which appeared only after I had made a second attempt. I have now deleted the second one.

90 GBP + Shipping

Estimated shipping (signed for insured) UK 6 GBP Europe 10 USA, Canada, Hong Kong, China 12. Others please enquire.

I obtained this lens about 3-4 months ago when I started building a collection of MF lenses. I now have a MIR 24N 2/35 and a MIR 1 2.8/37. I think that the Flek edges the Mir 24 in IQ but not by much, and the Mir 1 is closer if not its equal. Also the Mir 24 has automatic aperture on the Nikon and is easier to handle. AND I need some cash to buy something at around 20 mm. Hence the sale.

Since I'm not very well known to members of the forum I can set up the sale as a BIN/Best Offer in ebay if you wish (although there will be ebay costs). I've sold maybe a dozen or so lenses on ebay in the past peeks. If you want to look at detailed feedback

Click here to see on Ebay

I'm not trying to sell you the Helios - merely to provide access to my ebay record - my ebay name is "alpinia41".

The lens is in excellent condition. It appears to be have been essentially unused when I bought it and there is only minor wear on a few of the points of the focussing ring. The focussing was loose because the lubricant had dried. I have now cleaned and relubricated the helicoids (high temperature lithium grease) and the focussing is very smooth. Everything else is fine apart from one or two minor marks on the front element. They are not scratches or fungus. They may be coating marks. They are very difficult to see and, for me at least, very difficult to photograph.

Quick photos :

Last edited by sichko on Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:23 pm; edited 4 times in total

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is one of the best 35mm in my opinion, this is a good price for a such a quality lens.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had one expression of interest and the lens is now reserved. I have pm'd the potential buyer. However purchase is not definite. So if you are interested let me know and I will produce a reserve list.

Thanks for your comments Attila. I really don't want to sell the lens but I've got 3 "35's" at the moment and I want to try a "20".

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting set of lenses ; were you looking at a Mir-20 or 47 perhaps?(not trying to sell btw) I have a Mir 47 and would be interested in opinions on the Mir-20, I posted some samples on manual lenses section. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had thought about the MIR 47N - I've seen your pictures which were helpful. Also the Mir 20 - but it's not always available with the Kiev/Nikon mount. The other one - which is avaiable in a number of places is the Arsat 2.8/35 (MIR 73N). At the moment I don't know which one to go for.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My potential buyer for this lens has dropped out, Please express any interest - either here or via pm.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOLD

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you want everybody will get access to you ebay listings via The List?
http://forum.mflenses.com/mfl-members-on-ebay-t9761.html

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hadn't really thought about the list. I don't sell much. But if it might be helpful here's the info. :

John MFL sichko ebaynick alpinia41 rating 55/100% UK

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lens arrived today.

It is in an amazing condition. Like new.

Many thanks! Wink

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A good result for the postal service. I'm glad you like it. I can spend the money now !