Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

For Sale: Contax D body
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:43 pm    Post subject: For Sale: Contax D body Reply with quote

Hi All,
for sale in M42 mount i have:

- Body Contax D in M42 for Parts or display, some marks on metal part and leather, all speeds work but on slow ones the curtain do not open fully, self timer is jammed, it has a light leak due to non properly closing door, the dials have some dust inside - 10 EUR

more pics here: https://picasaweb.google.com/102695694284849176806/ContaxD?authkey=Gv1sRgCJmCruLjvvHMXw

Payments by PayPal, The prices above include the Paypal taxes.
International priority shipping including a tracking number for small packets 0,5-1Kg is Europe - 11,25 EUR, World - 14 EUR, and it takes 2-3 weeks for most destinations. I will give you the exact shipping amount for the items you need (it can be less for small lenses).

Thanks for looking Wink

Last edited by std on Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:30 am; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Show one or two more pictures Stefan, it is help in sales I am pretty sure.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello

I'm interested in the Flek...could I see some more photos please?

Thanks

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here i have put some full sized pix of flek: https://picasaweb.google.com/102695694284849176806/Flek35?authkey=Gv1sRgCKf_ocy6jN60mQE#

If you need more let me know.
BR,
Stefan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks nice Smile

How much is insured postage to the UK please?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For this lens only it is 4.55 Eur but this is non insured (priority with tracking number).
I have to check if the post here offers some kind of insurance.
Usually the post is reliable, i have sent many packages and haven't lost till now.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Stefan, that would be helpful Smile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Graham
Unfortunately the post only offers insurance for packages sent inside the country. For international mail they do not have.
There is also an EMS courier service but it is too expensive (around 30 EUR for 0.5 kg) and it doesn't make sense at least for me.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Stefan

That's OK, I'll take a risk with the cheaper postage then Smile I'll PM for details.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ManualFocus-G wrote:
Hi Stefan

That's OK, I'll take a risk with the cheaper postage then Smile I'll PM for details.

Registered air-mail is safe enough, this is my experience too.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flek is sold.

Also i will take the body to my repair man to see can the light leaks be fixed and will, so i'm pulling it off for a while.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It turned that the Contax D body will not be easy to fix as the hinge is slightly bent and the cover do not close properly on the left side.
Also the material of the curtains is very old and not plastic any more.

So it's only for display or parts - 10Eur + the shipping cost.
https://picasaweb.google.com/102695694284849176806/ContaxD?authkey=Gv1sRgCJmCruLjvvHMXw