Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FOR FREE: Konica bodies
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:30 pm    Post subject: FOR FREE: Konica bodies Reply with quote

I'm giving away the following camera bodies:
- Konica Autoreflex T3
- Konica autoreflex TC
- Konica FS-1

I would like to ship all three cameras at once and I would like to get paid for shipping and PayPal gees (I would will accept IBAN payments as well which are free withon the EU).

I have no idea if the cameras are working or not so please, I don't want them back and I'm not giving a refund for the shipping/payment. Oh, and there is only one black body cap, and one clear body cap that will not stay on.

The shipping could be a bit expensive, depending on your location, but I will try to figure out the cheapest option.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not difficult to test them, please do , better than send a non working camera, I think I miss T3 frm my collection I would love to take it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could be interested.
There are some finnish people that come to my house at the end of June.
You could ship them and they bring to me.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ellepi, sorry but the cameras are reserved.