Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Fixing the Meyer-Optik Görlitz Domiplan 50 f/2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:02 pm    Post subject: Fixing the Meyer-Optik Görlitz Domiplan 50 f/2.8 Reply with quote

I got said lens with a Praktica LB for 15 euro. I really like the looks of this lens: small, light, zebra finish. It has the Royal Screw mount but when I wanted to screw it on my Pentax (with adapter), I noticed a problem with the diaphragm pin. I wanted to fix it by using super glue (putting a small piece of hard plastic on top), but the pin always loosens up. Do I have to open the lens and fix the pin somewhere inside (I never opened a lens before) or should I get stronger super glue? Attila had a similar problem it seems.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you squeeze some glue out onto a piece of card, use something to wipe some glue round the base of the pin, push in with a cheap screwdriver and hold. I've just got the same lens - and this has worked for me.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just jam the pin on mine with a little piece split from a matchstick and wedged down beside the pin. Easily reversible too.