Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Fishing at sunset
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:28 pm    Post subject: Fishing at sunset Reply with quote

My three sons fishing at sunset off the North Antrim coast. (Canon EOS 5DMKII & 4/24-105 L)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like this one, the water is captured just perfectly....the color, the wispy clouds...it looks like it was a nice time to be there. Now for the important question...did they catch anything? Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
I like this one, the water is captured just perfectly....the color, the wispy clouds...it looks like it was a nice time to be there. Now for the important question...did they catch anything? Very Happy

Thanks Mo.
Yep, 23 mackeral, the best single catch of the season so far. They were still gutting and filleting at midnight by the time they got ashore. They were delicious though, dipped in flour, fried in the pan and eaten with some gooseberry jam. Yum! Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A good catch indeed.Now that you have tried the Canon 5DMKII does it make you want to go out and buy one?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
A good catch indeed.Now that you have tried the Canon 5DMKII does it make you want to go out and buy one?

I did buy one along with the 4/24-105mm L IS. A great combo with the potential to produce more quality results than I'll ever need! Very Happy