Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

First touch Leica M8 + Leica - Elmerit M 28mm f2.8 ASPH
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:03 pm    Post subject: First touch Leica M8 + Leica - Elmerit M 28mm f2.8 ASPH Reply with quote

Hi all of my friends,

Long time no see. I'm very busy because I prepare to study Master Degree in Germany so I need to learn German language. But a few days ago I've just test this gear and I fall in love with them. Laughing

The picture was only crop, not retouch.

See you again. Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't it too sharp for a potrait? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Just kiddin'

My wife complains if I show her photo like this.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

koji wrote:

My wife complains if I show her photo like this.

I don't Wink Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the first Leica M8 to be sold on the market, it has been made by Leica Camera AG and is equipped with the famous "Elmerit M 28mm f2.8 ASPH". The camera is in perfect condition and it is easy to get best resume writing service 2023 to get your work done on time. The lens has been used for professional photography only and is in excellent condition, there are no scratches or dust on it. The optics are clean and clear, there are no spots or marks on them.