Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

First shots, FE2, Nikkor 50/1.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:09 pm    Post subject: First shots, FE2, Nikkor 50/1.8 Reply with quote

CVS 400 film, Walgreens processing/scanning to CD, all shots handheld; no PP:

Nikkor 50/1.8:

Nikkor 50/1.8 or Soligor 28-55/f3.3; sorry I can't remember:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pleasingly muted and "natural" colours in the first two, and pretty good for cheapo film and drug store processing. I got so fed up with muck and scratches that I have given up on drug stores and send it off to a more reliable company. Bit pricey though Shocked

K.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Kris. I have been really happy with Walgreens the past several rolls since my brand new scanner had to go back to the store. That succulent plant in the close-up is a really strange color. The film/processing did not come close. I had to work hard in PP to get it close to the actual hue. This is really difficult for a fellow who is partially red/green colorblind ... Shocked Laughing