Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

First day with the Taks.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:14 pm    Post subject: First day with the Taks. Reply with quote

My friends and I spent the day at the Jinpo Marine Theme Park in Gunsan, South Korea. The park wasn't too far from base so a visit was in order. My original plan was to use only the S-M-C Takumar 135mm 2.5, but the park was too small for me to use the 135mm lens like I wanted. I switched to the 35mm 1.8G later.

All Pictures shot on the D7000.

*Note: I have uncalibrated monitor so things may off a bit*

Backhoe by Jarrett_Hunt, on Flickr

S-M-C Takumar 135mm 2.5 F/8

This was my first time using the 135mm outside since we finally got good weather.

Observation by Jarrett_Hunt, on Flickr

Takumar 200mm 5.6 F/8

They are standing on top of a tank even if it doesn't seem like it. I was standing behind a howitzer a few yards back. One friend is trying to open a hatch while a little boy watches alone side my other friend. This was my very first time using this lens. It worked well in my opinion, now I can't wait until the Tak 200mm 3.5 to arrive so I can put it to use.

I have more pictures, but I will post those in the autofocus section since I switched lens.

-Hunt

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done hunt, I like both, tasteful b&w conversion.