Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

filterfantastic08 ebay UK seller --> AVOID!!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:21 pm    Post subject: filterfantastic08 ebay UK seller --> AVOID!!! Reply with quote

Bought a Fuji S5 DSLR and returned it since the condition of the camera was way off from what it was advertised in the ebay auction.

THEN the whole story started since even after many months now I don't have the funds (ca EUR350) back. Many empty words "can't locate the camera", followed by shallow promises to send back the funds by Tracey the owner - but nothing has happened.

Well, the whole case goes to my UK lawyer now since I'm at the end of my patience.

Certainly an experience one would not like to make....

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn it sorry to hear it! Thank you for sharing to help others to know him.

I did change words order in title to help Google to find it better.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear that Klaus - and thanks for the warning about this obviously dodgy seller.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally got some (but not all, no shipping, no Paypal fees...) money back after many harsh emails being exchanged and had to apply quite some pressure.

Well, certainly someone to avoid!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
I finally got some (but not all, no shipping, no Paypal fees...) money back after many harsh emails being exchanged and had to apply quite some pressure.

Well, certainly someone to avoid!

Many people have no morals or scruples anymore - it's a dreadful shame. I'd be mortified if I was the protagonist in a situation like that.

Good to hear you got at least some of your money back Klaus.