Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Ferrania 100, November Flowers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:35 am    Post subject: Ferrania 100, November Flowers Reply with quote

I posted a B&W post with some photos from my November photo hike in Clayton, California. Here are some color shots. I had one roll of 12, Ferrania 100. Using the Ferrania, I'm saddened that it won't be made again. The color rendition is slightly muted and the result modestly grainy, leaving a nice and retro-ish finish. As always, here is a link to the album:

https://picasaweb.google.com/102333270936007447976/ClaytonCalifornia111#

Two shots of a locust or grass hopper on a flower. I liked the vivid difference between the magenta flower and obnoxiously green insect.

A moth on a flower. I managed a few shots, but in time it flew off before I could get a really superb color shot.

A tree silhouette. Postprocessed to remove scanner noise; the color rendition is true to the original.

I do like these little flowers, about 2/3 the size of a golf ball. I don't know what they're called, though.

A rose from a series of bushes out front of a hardware store and storage unit place. Not bad landscaping for light industrial block.

My favorite shot off the roll, another rose. I this this one was framed nicely and the colors are fairly pleasing.

As always, comments and criticisms are encouraged.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice results...I must have used Ferrania film in the past but just can't remember so I suppose I won't miss it as much as you.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree, excellent results, I have two rolls left of Ferrania 100, but will wait for spring/summer before I waste, scuse me, use it. Laughing