Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Felktogon 20mm f4
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: Felktogon 20mm f4 Reply with quote

I just bought this lens. Although I was not that much interested as price was too high, as I have bought the lens for this month already.

I was hoping that someone is going to outbid me. And bang Rolling Eyes , back from vacation, had mail... "won".

Total price (incl S&H): $114

I am not sure whether its a good price or I should cry...

I have read/heard about this lens... but I am not seeing any results on the forum.
Can some one provide any links/results of this lens...

(and its a Zebra version.. and guy is saying mint... lets see..)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Felktogon 20mm f4 Reply with quote

Ballu wrote:
I just bought this lens. Although I was not that much interested as price was too high, as I have bought the lens for this month already.
I was hoping that someone is going to outbid me. And bang Rolling Eyes , back from vacation, had mail... "won".
Total price (incl S&H): $114
I am not sure whether its a good price or I should cry...

if the lens is not damaged, it's an excellent price!

Ballu wrote:

I have read/heard about this lens... but I am not seeing any results on the forum.
Can some one provide any links/results of this lens...
(and its a Zebra version.. and guy is saying mint... lets see..)

I am the prophet of this lens! Very Happy
Don't worry, you have done one of your best buys ever.
I will post some of my pics for you.
(But there surely are already some on the forum)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's one, to begin with:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
Here's one, to begin with:

Thanks Orio... I started getting Russian lenses after seeing your results. There is some difference and that makes the "big difference" Smile Razz Twisted Evil

Now I remember... this picture is so great... so 3-Dimensional... thanks for posting...
(Now I am stopping searching eBay for Russian names)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ballu wrote:

I started getting Russian lenses after seeing your results. There is some difference and that makes the "big difference" Smile Razz Twisted Evil
Now I remember... this picture is so great... so 3-Dimensional... thanks for posting...
(Now I am stopping searching eBay for Russian names)

Thank you. To tell the truth, the Flektogon is a German lens... but doesn't matter, what count is that it's a great lens Smile

Here's a link to my Christmas series. There's many 4/20 Flek pictures in there for you to see. You will find the info below each image:

http://www.orio.ws/temp/piacenza_natale_2006/index.html

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Over $200 also a good price for this lens you made one of your best deal.