Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Fed up with NX
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:58 pm    Post subject: Fed up with NX Reply with quote

Im seriously considering parting company with my nx100 as I have the greatest of difficulty focusing with the rear screen, especially in bright light.
Dont have any auto focus lenses for it just using FD with adapter and some M42 with FD adapter/m42 adapter (awaiting delivery of proper m42 adapter from China).
Dunno whether to sell it on OR get me one of those viewers that fit over the rear screen and hence cut out all extranious light and hence get to love the camera, although I think that it really is a very nice camera despite the focusing problems I have (poor eyesight?)
Your thought folks?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sell the body and get an NX10. Smile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ludoo wrote:
Sell the body and get an NX10. Smile

+1

2) Use Focusing bar not magnification , with little practise it works to me quiet well.

3) buy an external viewfinder.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting used to her now although I do still have some difficulty focusing in bright lights, but get there in the end