Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FA Zeiss Tevidon 10/2, 70/2.8, Xenoplan 23/1.4, 28/2, 35/1.9
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:16 pm    Post subject: FA Zeiss Tevidon 10/2, 70/2.8, Xenoplan 23/1.4, 28/2, 35/1.9 Reply with quote

I'm streamlining my collection a bit and selling a few lenses. In this case a couple of Carl Zeiss Jena and Schneider C mount lenses. I'm selling them since I've got more than one copy of these, a bit excessive perhaps and they don't cover full frame. Perhaps the 70mm Tevidon would if I would modify the mount. I'm converting a 100mm Tevidon at the moment and if that works well, I may try adapting my other copy of the 70mm. The Schneider Xenoplans don't cover full frame either but the 28mm does cover APS-C, remarkably for such a tiny lens. I use mine mostly reversed for high magnification macrophotography.

Carl Zeiss Jena Tevidon 10mm f/2.0 in C mount

Click here to see on Ebay

Carl Zeiss Jena Tevidon 70mm f/2.8 in C mount

Schneider Kreuznach Xenoplan 1.4/23

Schneider Kreuznach Xenoplan 2.0/28

Schneider Kreuznach Xenoplan 1.9/35

And, for fun, a photo I took yesterday with a reversed Xenoplan 23/1.4:

Frost crystals on my bedroom window..