Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

F2a, E series 35/2.5, Memories 200 film
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:02 am    Post subject: F2a, E series 35/2.5, Memories 200 film Reply with quote

drugstore scanning, processing:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A strong set, like them all. Are some of these crops or can that 35 focus
this close?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The little girl shots for me as she reminds me of my grand-daughter (although probably a bit older at four).

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn strong set there Paul, damn strong photographing... apart from the grand daughter shots, my fave is the sunflower on the bricks.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you, gentlemen, very much.

Bill: the E 35/2.5 focuses very close ...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! Another Memories 200 user! I just bought another 10 rolls of the stuff at my local 99 Cent Only store. Where do you get yours at, Paul?

Processing and scanning looks good too. Saturation is great.

I've never been a big fan of C-41 film, but Memories is priced so cheap and does such a good job that I'm learning to like it.

As a dedicated Nikon F2 user, I like your choice of gear too. I have a couple of F2s and I wouldn't mind picking up a DP-11 finder for mine one of these days as well.

Got any more shots you wanna share?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks, Michael.
Bill (Katastrofo) turned me on to memories 200. he knows someone west of the mississippi who ships it to him.
i got this latest batch of 7 rolls from a fellow RFF member in tejas. he had asked about the film, and i highly recommended it to him. he raided a 99 cent store, and sent me some rolls as thanks.
and i do have more shots ...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here is one more with the E35 that was slightly cropped (i put a couple more shots in the 50/2 thread, too):

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice indeed! Congrats!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish4570 wrote:
thanks, Michael.
Bill (Katastrofo) turned me on to memories 200. he knows someone west of the mississippi who ships it to him.
i got this latest batch of 7 rolls from a fellow RFF member in tejas. he had asked about the film, and i highly recommended it to him. he raided a 99 cent store, and sent me some rolls as thanks.
and i do have more shots ...

Well, you guys now know another guy from Tejas who can get this film. I think Houston is a major distribution center for the 99 Cent folks. They have a huge warehouse several miles west of the city that's got to be a million square feet in size. The store I usually go to keeps at least a hundred rolls in stock. I hope this is a rather permanent inventory item with them.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stock 100 rolls? wow.

and thank you, Attila.