Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Enna Tele-Ennalyt 400mm f4.5 with exakta mount.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:00 am    Post subject: Enna Tele-Ennalyt 400mm f4.5 with exakta mount. Reply with quote

For sale: Enna Tele-Ennalyt 400mm f4.5 with exakta mount.

This lens has a constant aperture of 4.5. It is an older lens with traces of use. On the second lens element (seen from the front), there are slight traces of fungus. It is difficult to capture this on a picture. Bare in mind, light fungus does not show on pictures with a lens of 100mm or higher. The zoom ring is running a bit stiff, which is common with these older lenses.

This kind of lens is offered on eBay for between 250 and 500 euros.

I could not test this lens properly, so I sell it as broken or for parts, although I think it will work just fine.

I did shot a few pictures by holding the lens loosely against my camera's body, but that was purely for fun (for example, I could not focus, or do a proper light adjustment). There are converter / adapter rings for sale to connect this lens to a Sony, Canon, Nikon, Fuji, Pentex (etc etc) digital camera.

Price? Make me an offer in the region of 150 euro. I'm located in the Netherlands, but I can ship worldwide at buyers expense

[/
[url=http://forum.mflenses.com/userpix/20178/big_10301_DSC09000_1.jpg]