Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Enna Tele-Ennalyt 1:2.8/90mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:32 pm    Post subject: Enna Tele-Ennalyt 1:2.8/90mm Reply with quote

This is a lens from the Enna SB Sockel System. The idea was to have one sockel base with focusing helicoid for several lenses, and this way one could have a bayonet mount on cameras that did not have one. Mounts were available for Exakta and M42, to name a few.

As can be expected from such a moderate speed portrait lens, it's already very sharp wide open. Most pictures below are wide open, except from the cars shot. I think it has a good bokeh...

Enjoy!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This lens really looks good. But we have to consider that in your hands almost any lens would look good.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
This lens really looks good. But we have to consider that in your hands almost any lens would look good.

+1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:

I always hope for my next lens to be a dud optically, but my wishes have not been honored yet Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spotmatic wrote:
LucisPictor wrote:

I always hope for my next lens to be a dud optically, but my wishes have not been honored yet Laughing

You look for the wrong brands, then. Wink

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
Spotmatic wrote:
LucisPictor wrote:

You look for the wrong brands, then. Wink

Wrong, my lenses are looking for the wrong photographer Smile

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
LucisPictor wrote:

+1

+3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want an euro for each +1 and in no time I will be rich! Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow these photos have such a depth,the flowers and the car shot.Is it your skill alone Peter or the combination of you using this lens to it's best capabilities?
Your other shots are amazing but the depth I see is that because of the lens ability/quality?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent as always Peter! Well, an excellent painter can use any brush to achieve a desired result ... Wink Wink

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:16 pm    Post subject: price.. Reply with quote

Hey!

I have one of these baby's too.. but mine is for sale.. anyway, its in totally minty condition and not a scratch, even the text looks untouched..

What do you think I can get for it ?

I also have the same brand's 24mm f 4.0..

a package deal Smile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey nice photos Smile

Well I found a Enna Munchen Tele Ennalyt 90 mm f/ 2.8 Lens in MINT condition.. and I just wonder what it will sell for ?

thanks in advance.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recent market auction value http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tele-Ennalyt-2-8-90mm-/111835615284?hash=item1a09ec1034:g:7AwAAOSwt6ZWWX2K (average of 1 matches, lol)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:

Like 1