Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Enlarger Taking Lens Survey (ETLS.22)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

16:9 wrote:

How does it compare to the 90mm f4.5 Perfex Anastigmat?

My copy of the 90mm Perfex Anastigmat is a mediocre performer, not the same league as the 75mm.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still a quite interesting topic - I like enlarger lenses and have many, not using them muchthese days - for UV work I do as sme work very well (EL-Nikkor 5.6 85mm and 105mm - the older chrome black versions only)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
Still a quite interesting topic - I like enlarger lenses and have many, not using them muchthese days - for UV work I do as sme work very well (EL-Nikkor 5.6 85mm and 105mm - the older chrome black versions only)

The older ones were uncoated, so that may be why they work better for UV. The one I have most experience with is the 75/4, old version, which is a great coin lens from 0.5...2x. Unfortunately prices have risen for it in the last couple years, but they are still relatively cheap.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This project escalated a bit and turned into www.DeltaLenses.com - cataloguing and testing 2500+ lenses without focusing mechanisms: enlarger, projector, macro and industrial lenses.