Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

End of FP-100C
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:01 am    Post subject: End of FP-100C Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad Mad Evil or Very Mad

http://petapixel.com/2016/02/29/fujifilm-putting-end-fp-100c-peel-apart-instant-film/

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They is not good. I have several cameras that I use it in. Guess have to swap over to Instax.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just fixed a Mamiya Universal Press polaroid back and used some FP100C Silk.
A pity. Sad

It's real fun to use and in addition it gave good negatives.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't myself but I know people who use this professionally for street portraits. Unfortunately there is no substitute.
I have some stock of both FP100C and FP3000B but it won't last forever.
Pete

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad news!

And the prices already are reacting!! One seller has upped the price for the packs he offers yesterday, from €15 to €22!!

I am presentl checking out those vendors who have not yet reacted and am stocking up some film.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered a batch at higher prices today.
Guess I will start the change to Instax sooner than I hoped.
Pete

PS: I have 3 Speed Graphics (3x4), An original 110 Pathfinder, Speedliner, 9x12 Glunz folding plate camera all converted to use packfilm. Also have quite a few 100, 250 and other packfilm cameras. This is really bad news for me.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pete, how did you convert the Speedgraphic to 3x4" packfilm?
Is that a 3,25x3,25" Graphic or is it 4x5"?