Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Elefoto Adapter Experiences
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:56 am    Post subject: Elefoto Adapter Experiences Reply with quote

Hello to All

I'm new but is a lot of time I'm reading your fantastic forum. Thanks all, for all the info

I would like to ask if someone has direct experince with Elefoto Adapter for Contax-Yashica lens to EOS body. And also if anyone know Mr. Shimada Koji (from Elefoto)

I've got a nice story to tell....

Thanks

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome! Please share with us your story!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:20 pm    Post subject: Trouble: Elefoto Adapter Experiences Reply with quote

Ok, I'm glad that nobody had problem with Elefoto, this means that I'm the only one...
(Oh, no I'm not the only one please check: http://photo.net/casual-conversations-forum/00Nqf0)

Let say my history:

April 2008 I asked to Shimada (elefoto) to send me 5 CY-Eos adapter with mounted chips.

Shimada said Ok you must pay 650USD

I paid (unfortunately)

Than till June nothing happen. I only sent some emails to ask why for the delay.

In June 2008 1 adapter with chip arrived to me.

Than till september nothing happen except for some my email asking for the other adapters

In September I told Shimada to end this transition and give my money back for the other 4 adapter (496USD).

At the End he said Yes.

2 weeks ago he said me to wait just 4 day for Bank transition..

Money are not arrived.

After that he never answer to my emails.

So What I would like to ask you all is:

- Is there someone that is (or Know someone) inn business with him that can force him to do something (give my money back)?
- Do you know some other methods to get my money Back?

- Don't buy nothing from him, or, at least pay after received objects

- Last thing: if any of you can write him asking to give me back 496USD for 4 adapter whith chip mounted (But I don't think it can have some effect)

kojishimada757@msn.com
elefoto@minos.ocn.ne.jp

Thank you for all

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

within a few days if you put into google elefoto this thread will come in first ten. This is not a good advertise for him, forward this link to him. And ask him is this what he really want ?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not sure this is spam, if story is true what else he could do. I have similar problem with a seller I paid for films, never arrived, seller not response.
I not seen ever people post this things without reason.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

look like a funny story Laughing
MFlenses members pay about 20$ per lens
650$ just for adapter Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some adapter is very expensive if remember as well cameraquest adapter also 175 USD /each, buyer was naive for sure.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello

I hit a few sites with this story because I promise to Mr.Shimada. And I will continue every time I will see Elefoto in discussions.

The adapter CY-EOS costed to me 92USD(adapter) + 32USD(chip). Try to ask now, he asked 100USD (without chip).

Mr.Shimada is not answering me any email, I can give you my PayPal transition details, and all my 6 months of emails.

Also the link in my post is an another person with same problem,

If Attila can post me his email I can send him all my private email to verify personally.

Just a question, Why do you think is a spam? I've never wasted my time doing spam, and you?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry to hear this, really bad experience.
I don't even want to think someone can do a false aquisiton so I hope you can solve your problem.

As I've bought C/Y-EOS adapter for just 15USD and chip for 8 USD (I've 20pcs package from big-is, some for me, I've sold some). I can't comment on C/Y as I didn't buy a lens yet and sold to a frind without profit but chips are all working flawless.
So what's the special thing abouth this seller items?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some seller lot more expensive than others, some provide better quality some don't. I never bought expensive adapter like this, but I bought many "noname" ones from different sellers. Almost none of them was perfect for example lens not reach infinity at exactly at marked on lens barrel. With most adapter reached before 1mm before end. I am using split screen , it was ass of pain to set right focus. I expect to handle this problems as well from $$$ adapters.