Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

EBC Fujinon T 1:3.5 f=135mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:54 am    Post subject: EBC Fujinon T 1:3.5 f=135mm Reply with quote

Got this lens and thought it was just "collectors item". Then took some film pictures and the photo shop man was amazed: "How did you get these colors?"

But the lens just can't be used without some mechanical work with dslr. But again someone here said it should be a good lens. So I took a sample picture: wide open 3.5 and the lens is 1/4 not fully attached.

scaled:

cropped (no sharpness):

As you can see I try to grow more Fuji 160C by putting it to the same place my chillis are. Have already gotten 65 frames off a 36 roll. Must just remember to water it. Very Happy

This is the first reason that the lens is not usable with adapter:

The secon reason is I had to fix the auto-pin somehow. There is no swich and mechanism is such that can't just use glue.

The question is: is it worth doing?