Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Ebay gimmicks (continued)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:51 pm    Post subject: Ebay gimmicks (continued) Reply with quote

Ha! First thing tomorrow morning, I'm going to buy myself a crate of gold spray paint, and I'm in business!!! Smile
http://www.ebay.de/itm/RAR-Konica-Autoreflex-T-in-GOLD-Sonderedition-/371749460456?hash=item568dfe99e8:g:pE4AAOSwTA9X7VVX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He could at least supply it with 1.2/57 Hexanon.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey, i just did this with a dozen praktica's
imma be rich in no time Cool

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is at least a good paint job based on the pictures.
The camera was a bit dinged up before the painting though.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luisalegria wrote:
It is at least a good paint job based on the pictures.
The camera was a bit dinged up before the painting though.

It's a hasty and incomplete job IMO. If you're going to ask such money for it, it's a bit cheap to pick a body with dings in it. In addition, many parts were not painted (shutter release, shutter lock collar, strap lugs, DOF button, self timer retaining screw). There used to be a fellow in Italy who did outstanding work of this kind, and on his camera (an Autoreflex T3) every metal part was painted (except the mounting ring). Even the barrel of the lens was painted. He put in twice the amount of work this guy did and asked half as much. He did other cameras too. I think this here bozo is dreaming in Technicolor. Wink

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Ebay gimmicks (continued) Reply with quote

konicamera wrote:
Ha! First thing tomorrow morning, I'm going to buy myself a crate of gold spray paint, and I'm in business!!! Smile
http://www.ebay.de/itm/RAR-Konica-Autoreflex-T-in-GOLD-Sonderedition-/371749460456?hash=item568dfe99e8:g:pE4AAOSwTA9X7VVX

Good one, konicamera. I LOL when I clicked on your link. I'm still smiling! Laugh 1