Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

EBay - boosting200
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 10:51 am    Post subject: EBay - boosting200 Reply with quote

I caught this guy lying.

He's in Sydney like I am so I contacted him and asked if I could pick up the lens I had just won and pay cash. His reply was no and suggested that this method of payment was dishonest.

In refusing this offer I was prevented from inspecting the lens carefully before paying for it. The lens was described as 'Good condition,' with one photograph that did not show any glass.

My reply was that I would pay for postage and have it mailed and that I was expecting the lens to be in good condition and free of any major flaws like fungus or lens haze. I told him that I would inspect the lens carefully.

That's when he crapped out and attempted to cancel the transaction. When I replied that I would decline the request the idiot then came clean and told me there was fungus on the rear element.

Right now he's busy making excuses about getting this particular lens confused with another lens he has listed.

ROFL

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embarassed

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised Surprised Shocked

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's beginning to realise the mistake he has made.
He's offered me a discount in an attempt to placate me. I'm still very annoyed that the item was not described properly. He's currently getting a good lesson about FULL DISCLOSURE from me.

Rolling Eyes