Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

ebay 9000 euros for collection only
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: ebay 9000 euros for collection only Reply with quote

I hope I will not finish like that Laughing
Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just hope don't need to sell Smile

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor guy - I don't think any one on this forum would be able to do that without a large dose of misery

patrickh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's sad to have to see that, but at the same time it's also a lesson for everyone to learn an important truth.

Like everyone who has already had to face an important loss in his life, I can say by direct experience that we do not own anything on this world. Not even our self.
There is no such thing as "our property". Everything that we have is on loan. We pay to use it for an undetermined time, that's all.
That time may be equal as our lives, or shorter, but will not be forever.

Gino Bartali, the famous bycicle racer of past times, used to always repeat a sentence, when they asked him about what he has, or what his victories gave him: "The last suit that we will wear, is without pockets".

This is something that we should always remember.

And if destiny will call us to sell our beloved lenses ahead of our time, we will have to do it with just as much serene spirit as we had when we bought them.

-