Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Early Tessar Lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oldhand wrote:
doomed-forever wrote:
You're welcome, OH. Such a camera should be preserved, for the coming generations...literally, it really should belong into a museum...
and not to be landed into the dumpster...someday, somehow... or being sold for some 10-20 bucks into a garage sale...it's a time history piece. Is that F/5.6 your group?

Yes, I agree and I'm sure that most of us on this forum are of the same mind as you.
http://f5point6.zenfolio.com/ is a photographic group to which I belong.
We are friends who meet each Saturday for coffee and critique each others work.
OH

I think so. Smile That sounds nice...i don't know any hobbyist photographer group here,
whereas i'm living in germany.

dF

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

doomed-forever wrote:
Oldhand wrote:
doomed-forever wrote:
You're welcome, OH. Such a camera should be preserved, for the coming generations...literally, it really should belong into a museum...
and not to be landed into the dumpster...someday, somehow... or being sold for some 10-20 bucks into a garage sale...it's a time history piece. Is that F/5.6 your group?

Yes, I agree and I'm sure that most of us on this forum are of the same mind as you.
http://f5point6.zenfolio.com/ is a photographic group to which I belong.
We are friends who meet each Saturday for coffee and critique each others work.
OH

I think so. Smile That sounds nice...i don't know any hobbyist photographer group here,
whereas i'm living in germany.

dF

We knew each other from our camera club monthly meetings.
We started this little group a few years ago just by having coffee together to talk photography - and other things of course.
It was some time before it morphed into having a webpage and posting online for comment. We started with a few friends and there are now just ten of us. We live apart in different towns and we don't all make it for the Saturday coffee every week, but we stay in touch online.
We use Zenfolio as the web host - very cheap yearly fee which we share around.
It is fun
OH

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds fun. I've a good friend of mine, which i've found whereas we've been taking pictures into the same location, he's 2 decades older, but that doesn't matter.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

doomed-forever wrote:
It sounds fun. I've a good friend of mine, which i've found whereas we've been taking pictures into the same location, he's 2 decades older, but that doesn't matter.

Sounds just like how we started.
Invite another to join you and it grows from there.
OH