Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Early Mir-1B macro morning pt.1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:58 pm    Post subject: Early Mir-1B macro morning pt.1 Reply with quote

Taken with my lovely Mir-1B at F5.6 backet with some rear extension for macro Wink

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, that's nice! Those drops really form spheres!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep and in the biggest one you can see the refracted image of my fathers apartment building Wink

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely picture! very nice captured!

Guido

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweat...

When you are saying "early", how old is this lens.
I ahve M39 silver version, really old.. I really liked the result of that, but not able to use much (Flek and Takumar are in use most of the time). Seems like, with tubes also a great lens...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As always, absolutely wonderful. Don't have to say more...

Michael

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well my copy of the Mir is form 1970 Smile. I am very happy with it I have got it new sealed in the box with all original stuff for 25 Euro Smile

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I told you many times you can make better photos with any lenses than most of the people with expensive ones. So I don't think so this picture Mir-1B itself Smile I have also two Mir-1B but I couldn't make any good pictures with them.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic pic. The water droplets look great , even unrealistic. What do you think make them so spherical. Thanks for sharing.

Nipon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The drops are so sphere because of the size of the leaf Smile. This leafs are 2 cm big. So proportion wise the the drops are very small. I think it has something with the waters viscosity.