Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Early Christmas!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Early Christmas! Reply with quote

Today, three packages arrived!!! Wow!

Inside was this:

Orio's Kaleinar 2.8/100. Thanks again, mate!

The Cosina 3.8/20 MC that I won on ebay the other day. BTW, I bought this from a very nice seller in England! Really a pleasant guy!

And the cam that you can see in both pictures: a Canon EF-M in a very good condition. I like the way this cam looks a lot and it sort of combines the comfort and performance of an EOS cam with the feeling of a manual one! Nice!

The first shots with the Cosina 3.8/20 were quite OK. Sharp enough and as far as I can say at the moment very good colours. There is a considerable distortion though, but it's not too bad and easily corrected with PP.

More later...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Contratulations !!! Now you have new toys to play with Very Happy

I'm curious about the EF-M. How it performs and regarding the issues mentioned here : http://forum.mflenses.com/eos-film-camera-t4076.html#31668
Thank you.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Cosmin!
Check the other thread. Wink

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I read it but I want it to know if you have to set the aperture dial/wheel; on the right of the camera to the same aperture on the lens, or it doesn't matter ?
Thank you very much.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats Carsten, all three look new

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, Carsten. I've been told is a nice camera.
Enjoy all of three!
Best regards,
Jes.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

niblue wrote:
Bit of an early Cristmas for me today as well - my Jupiter 21M arrived from Germany (very interesting looking lens in nice condition) plus a Zorki 4K & standard lens (also in nice condition and appears to work well).

I'm looking forward to having a play with both over the Christmas holidays.

Zorki 4K is a beautiful camera to me. A very nice purchase, I hope it works well!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no much clue about rangefinders, but Jupiter-21M f4 a remarkable lens in 200mm. Congrats for your early presents!