Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dxo Filmpack Essential v3 for free till Oct 31, 2013
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:44 pm    Post subject: Dxo Filmpack Essential v3 for free till Oct 31, 2013 Reply with quote

Not sure whether this is the right forum to post it... Those, who like the old film look, can download DxO Filmpack Essential 3 for free till Oct 31, 2013.

It is the Windows and Mac OS SW, but I tried it under Wine 1.6, Fedora 18 Linux and it runs fine. It has very simple & straightforward GUI.

Although I have a very limited experience with various kinds of films, I can tell that Fuji Superia 200 (my "take everywhere" film roll before the digital era) is simulated quite accurately.

One warning though - the confirmation email with the unlock code was caught by anti-spam filter, so check your recycle bin after the download Wink

Michal

Next example taken by Carl Zeiss Jena MC 135/3.5.

#1 - here I tried to get as much neutral photo as possible
(the inner vignetting is natural, the outer vignetting I added intentionally in postprocess, to accentuate the main object):

#2 - and here I applied the DxO Fuji Superia 200 filter to add a bit more "drama":

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. Also check this thread: http://forum.mflenses.com/free-dxo-film-pack-3-t61605,highlight,%2Bdxo.html

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops Embarassed, sorry. It's me - typical: too late and at a wrong place. I haven't noticed The Photographer's Café forum at all...
I will take care to search forums better next time.
Michal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry! Better twice than never! Wink