Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

[DSLR video on Fujinon EBC] One fine morning in Bombay
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:50 pm    Post subject: [DSLR video on Fujinon EBC] One fine morning in Bombay Reply with quote

Hello!

I did a recent test shoot of sorts to sort out various handling, look and feel as well as production/editing aspects for a forthcoming project to be shot on a DSLR+MFlens combo and it looked so good, thought i'd put it up anyways.

So, here it is - One fine morning in Bombay.

Shot on a Fujinon 50mm 1.4 EBC on a Rebel T2i, so thought it would be something this forum would be interested in.

Do let me know how you guys find it!

Cheers!

http://vimeo.com/24986515 Arrow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice! I like that scene at 2.52 with the birds. Smile

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful! BW, slowmo and music adds a big value!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow. nice, i liked it.
wel done!
not really sure about the zoom effect on some of the shots ( but that might be only because i've used the same technique and because of that i got momentarily distracted from the footage and focused more on how it was made)
that slomo of the flying birds is amazing and also the time-lapse of the meditating man is a great idea really shows his calmness and the passing of time in the world around him. (and the crow really helps strengthening the feel of that shot)

id say totally successful test shoot you're certainly ready to shoot your upcoming project imo

i recently got this lens and i like it a lot.
this movie totally made me want to go out and film with it.