Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Don't follow the link if you NEVER want to shoot film!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:20 pm    Post subject: Don't follow the link if you NEVER want to shoot film! Reply with quote

http://www.rangefinderforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76371

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shot!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
Nice shot!

So you didn't see the other ones? Wink

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing array of so many photographs at one place, really amazing.

Thanks for sharing.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Peter,

there are a lot of superb shots within this thread. The first one could be for a Marlboro advertising campain.

In the past I thought that I will lose to much of the qualitity during the digitalization. What do you are thinking about this ? Did you shot the first pics with your new Pentax 645 ?

Rolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolf wrote:
Hi Peter,

there are a lot of superb shots within this thread. The first one could be for a Marlboro advertising campain.

In the past I thought that I will lose to much of the qualitity during the digitalization. What do you are thinking about this ? Did you shot the first pics with your new Pentax 645 ?

Rolf

Rolf,

That's what I wanted to find out. Tomorrow I will pick up my first developed 120 format rollfilm and I'll continue from there. I still need to buy a scanner though... The 645 will also be loaded tomorrow for the first time. I promise to post my findings here.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolf wrote:
there are a lot of superb shots within this thread

and great photographers who know how to use their tool$

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never care to shoot film again, but I can certainly appreciate the photographic talent at that link. Wink