Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Digital and MF/35mm Film Collector Items: Open to Offers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:35 pm    Post subject: Digital and MF/35mm Film Collector Items: Open to Offers Reply with quote

I am a longtime member with excellent forum references. I have the following items for sale and I am open to reasonble, 'market-based' offers. I can provide pictures of every item, but be fully confident they are as described. These have been in my personal collection for many years and I have taken great care of them.

I would consider trades involving a Leica MATE or a Konica 21/35 M mount.

Please PM me with interest or questions.

1) Kodak Pro Slr/n, in very nice shape, works perfectly and takes amazing pictures. + 4 batteries and charger.

2) Praktisix medium format 6x6 camera with waist level and eye level prisms. really beautiful and works perfectly.

3) Zeiss Biometar 120/2.8 in Praktisix/Pentacon 6 mount. Best portrait lens Ive ever used. I have a P6>Nikon adapter, so you can use this lens on either the Kodak Slr/n or the Praktisix. Ive done both and it works great.

4) Hasselblad XPan+45/4+90/4 Hasselblad lenses. The lenses have original caps and are perfect. The camera works perfectly but has many wear areas where paint has worn away, though no 'bang' marks. This has been my absolute favorite film camera, and one of my favorite all time cameras. The pictures are stunning, imo, medium format quality.

5) Fuji GM670 interchangeable lens 6x7 medium format camera. The famed Texas Leica, in great shape, works perfectly. I also have the 'kit' 100mm lens and the very rare 65/8 lens WITH original finder!

6) Kodak Retina Reflex IV, bought from Jacques Tedesco, who is a Belgian camera man known for being one of the very few who rebuilds these from scratch. This is like a brand new camera and it comes with the original 'art deco' hard carry case and strap. I also have a full set of Schneider Krueznach lenses (28,35,50,85,135,200) each in original 'bubble' case except for the 200 which is in its original 'art deco' brown hard case that matches the camera carry case. I REALLY want to sell this as a kit, its a collectors dream, but also useable as every day gear. I also have BOTH original Kodak 'Close-up' kits in original Kodak boxes for turning each lens into a macro lens.

7) Contax T in silver, camera only, no flash. Its in perfect looking and working order.

Cool Voigtlander Bessa T 100 Year Anniversary Edition in hard to find navy blue with gold lettering, in perfect cosmetic and working order.