Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Different faces of ISCO Göttingen Westanar 3.5/135mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the adapter is loose, you need to adjust the adapter. Insert the screw driver to the small gap under the mount. Rotate the screw driver. Repeat this to other locking mechanism.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Calvin83, apologies for the late response.
Sorry if I appear thick but I don't understand your instructions! I have model V. There are two knurled rings next to each other, one screws onto the camera mount flange, the other to the lens itself. Its this latter ring that is loose (but can be tightened up when I connect the lens to the camera). Can you explain a bit more?

Many thanks

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If mount on the lens side is loose, you need to tighten it or glue it. If the adapter is loose, you need to adjust it(see below).

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
Again. thanks for the quick response. The looseness is on the lens body side. I couldn't remove that part without inflicting serious damage to the lens or myself so I gave up. At least I can tighten it to the lens body once it is mounted on the camera.
Best wishes

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much to Brett!!!

Westanar 135/3.5 + a7 (not tele, symply westanar. it is model IV in this term).

DSC00317 by Mr TTT, on Flickr

first shots

winner by Mr TTT, on Flickr

first flower by Mr TTT, on Flickr

detail by Mr TTT, on Flickr

the lost thing by Mr TTT, on Flickr

child town by Mr TTT, on Flickr

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent results - well done.
Tom