Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Des gardiens pour notres pri?res
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:50 pm    Post subject: Des gardiens pour notres pri?res Reply with quote

Super Takumar 50/1.4 wide open (I forgot to take my tripod, that day)
Inside Oratoire St-Joseph, Montreal.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can repeat again my self, you have exceptional eyes. Bravo! I will hunting down this Takumar man looks good!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
I can repeat again my self, you have exceptional eyes. Bravo! I will hunting down this Takumar man looks good!

You know where my eyes fall on, on this photograph?
On the right side.
Those wall elements look like they have been painted in charcoal by Seurat or Redon (yes Seurat - he used to make great charcoals, completely different from the pointillist oil paintings)

I have bought the SMC 1.4/50 only because of the bokeh. And I am not selling it in spite of the fact that it has probably contaminated my apartment forever Wink just because of the bokeh.
I don't know what those Asahi engineers have done, or if it's the Thorium rays who do that Wink but man the bokeh of that lens is world champion.

Lovely picture Angel. I love the fact that it's monochrome on yellow brown naturally (without the tacky sepia effects).
Superfine.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much, guys.