Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Demonstration advise?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:58 pm    Post subject: Demonstration advise? Reply with quote

Yes, there's is a demonstration in bananarepublic Sweden and its city Örebro (and Göteborg and several others) tomorrow. Or more of a funeral for personal integrity and freedom, really (people will be wearing black).

Well, I though this will be a nice opportunity to get in to town and take some pictures. My EOS 350D and 135-lenses will be with me. Maybe some more... I also have thoughts on buying film and give my Isolette V and Yashica EE a first go.

Any advise? Will probably be a sunny day, some people in black - some others just out on town shopping.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If most people is wearing black, then most logical choice is B&W film.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

135 lenses?3 Shocked
My advice is give Carsten a call and see if he'll pop up to Sweden for the day to carry them for you.

Seriously, travel light.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter, I think he means "135 format"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
Peter, I think he means "135 format"

Haha, yes - 135mm Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterqd wrote:
135 lenses?3 Shocked
My advice is give Carsten a call and see if he'll pop up to Sweden for the day to carry them for you.

Although I would love to travel to Sweden again, this would be too many, even for me. Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get involved in the action! The closer the better