Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dejur Projection Chromtar 135mm f4.5 Adaptation
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:09 pm    Post subject: Dejur Projection Chromtar 135mm f4.5 Adaptation Reply with quote

Dejur Projection Chromtar 135mm f4.5 on a hollowed out Vivitar 2X Macro focusing Converter for use on my Sony APSC camera.

Lens used.

Vivitar converter with the elements removed and the front modified to take M42 lenses, the back also modified to take my M42 to Sony AF adapter.

Lens with 31mm M42 Extension tube, screwed into the back on a M39-M42 ring ,which in turn was held up by a old ring from the parts bin. Feels secure, aperture ring moves about freely.

Lens screwed together.

Telescoping Plastic Canon Microphoto Hood screwed on. Now I'm ready to go take some pictures.

This lens setup reaches infinity and has the min focus distance of 8 ft. Close focus for macro could be changed by adding to the M42 extensions.

Hastala bamba