Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dating Hexanon lenses
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:05 pm    Post subject: Dating Hexanon lenses Reply with quote

Last year I uploaded a JPG showing the time of production of Hexanon lenses and a production code key. I'm doing it again as I've learned quite a few new things since then (my database will reach its target of 10,000 lenses in the next couple of weeks), and because the server problems of a few months ago led to the disappearance of my and many other peoples' uploads.

This is still a work in progress, which will wind up on my website when I'm done looking carefully over all the data I've collected. The layout and sections are pretty self-explanatory, but if anything is unclear your comments will be more than welcome. So, for all of you who enjoy Hexanon lenses, here is the sequel:

Last edited by konicamera on Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:27 pm; edited 4 times in total

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks jj, I was looking for the old one recently and couldn't find it. Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you people should start dating more people not lenses Smile

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kansalliskala wrote:
I think you people should start dating more people not lenses Smile

I don't think my wife would be too happy. Wink

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can take your wife on a date.
Thanks for the work on dating the lenses.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, VERY nice work!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have a single Hexanon but I would like to say thank you for your work on this data table.
These kinds of references are rare and highly valued.
Mucho Gratias Amigo
OH

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oldhand wrote:
I don't have a single Hexanon

Shocked You don't know what you're missing, Thomas! Wink Smile

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DigiChromeEd wrote:
Oldhand wrote:
I don't have a single Hexanon

Shocked You don't know what you're missing, Thomas! Wink Smile

Yes, I know......
Very Happy Very Happy
I have seen sooo many excellent images from Hexanons that I am convinced of their quality.
My Digital cameras are Nikon and Pentax and I am almost certain that Hexanon adapters are at the best problematic and at worst non existent.
Same story with RE Topcors too of course.
As well, I have accumulated a body of lenses that are also very good, that I can use easily with my current setup, so I think that my stars would say that they see no Hexanons or Topcors in my future ................. Very Happy