Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

CZJ Tessar 50mm, Pentacon 29mm at the park
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:03 am    Post subject: CZJ Tessar 50mm, Pentacon 29mm at the park Reply with quote

Sunny day at the park. Some post processing. Please comment.

Pentacon 29mm

Tessar

Last edited by uddhava on Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely set of images, looks like you have your own 'Loch Ness Monster' Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tervueren wrote:

Thanks. Yes, at least until the weather warms up! Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice pictures! Clean and crisp!

This is really odd... I have had both lenses, the Tessar: i have played with 2 copies. Did not like them, could not get used to them, so i sold them both again. The Pentacon 29: i had one, it was like new, looked like it was never used. After i took a few shots with it, i knew why: it was impossible to get a decent picture out of it... Sold that one again as well....
Now i have another Pentacon 29(again), a very old Exakta version, it's exactly the same design as the Meyer original, it looks like it's been to hell and back, so this one is probably a good copy! Need to convert it and try again Very Happy !!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TrueLoveOne wrote:
Nice pictures! Clean and crisp!

This is really odd... I have had both lenses, the Tessar: i have played with 2 copies. Did not like them, could not get used to them, so i sold them both again. The Pentacon 29: i had one, it was like new, looked like it was never used. After i took a few shots with it, i knew why: it was impossible to get a decent picture out of it... Sold that one again as well....
Now i have another Pentacon 29(again), a very old Exakta version, it's exactly the same design as the Meyer original, it looks like it's been to hell and back, so this one is probably a good copy! Need to convert it and try again Very Happy !!!

Thanks, good luck with your new(old) lens.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the colours from this lens, it doesn't matter if they are muted winter colours or bold summer colours, this lens always delivers the truth.
That's a lovely set of pictures, very nice.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tervueren wrote:

+1 I like them all , congrats!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lloydy wrote:
I love the colours from this lens, it doesn't matter if they are muted winter colours or bold summer colours, this lens always delivers the truth.
That's a lovely set of pictures, very nice.

Thank you. Which lens the Tessar 50 or the Pentacon 29?

Attila wrote:
+1 I like them all , congrats!

Thanks. I hope I am improving. I am learning to take more time with my shots. I was fortunate it was a sunny day,
makes it a lot easier for me to focus properly. Smile

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your did improve a lot since from beginning , nice gallery images.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:

Thanks. Glad to hear it, although I've got a lot to learn. I have gotten some good tips on the forum. I enjoy
shooting with the manual focus lenses. They each have their own special quality.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uddhava wrote:
Attila wrote:

Thanks. Glad to hear it, although I've got a lot to learn. I have gotten some good tips on the forum. I enjoy
shooting with the manual focus lenses. They each have their own special quality.

Indeed , I did trap long time ago and very nice to see community is growing at first time Soos photo was full with hard to sell lenses, now hard to find many Wink