Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

CZJ for Pentacon six lenses servicing advices needed
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:33 am    Post subject: CZJ for Pentacon six lenses servicing advices needed Reply with quote

Hi all,

I've to cure sticky blades, dirty focus or relub thoses CZJ medium format lenses for Pentacon six mount :

Sonnar 2,8/180 (non MC, 'star war' finish)
Flektogon 4/50 (non MC, leatherette finish)
BIometar 2,8/80 (non MC, 'star war' finish)

Any advice, schematic, pictures, howto instructions are welcome !

And if Rick Oleson reads this : does your Repair CD cover those lenses ?

Thanks !
Florent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All lenses has easy consruction, not difficult to open it. If blades already hurted you can't fix it any more even if damage is so little. If not demaged, need to clean each blades with alcohol or other strong grease remover and they should works.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Attila. Blades can still close but very slowly, so I guess it just need some good cleaning.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check the "Never be rude on your P6" thread Florent as I've posted a few links there for you. Smile

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So if slow only , that is not a big deal , you able to solve it. Good idea to take picture from each step and when you reverse back you will have a document how you can do it.