Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

CZ Sonnar 2.8/85 (Contax)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:57 pm    Post subject: CZ Sonnar 2.8/85 (Contax) Reply with quote

Just one shot I got the other day with a MM-version Contax Sonnar 2.8/85 I recently got cheaply:

I already had a AE-version of the lens (West Germany made) and I am trying to understand if the MM-version (Japan made) works better, as it's the case with the other MM versions I have compared with AE (the 2.8/135, 2.8/28 and 2.8/25).
These days, the cheaper Contax lenses can be bought with very little money, about 30% less than usual Ebay price.

-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice capture. (How much did you pay for the lens? You said "cheaply"?)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
Very nice capture. (How much did you pay for the lens? You said "cheaply"?)

113 Euros.
The lens is normally sold for around 200 Euros.

-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I guess that this is a very good price for a Contax Sonnar 2.8/85! Congratulations!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
Yes, I guess that this is a very good price for a Contax Sonnar 2.8/85! Congratulations!

It is.
For my other copy I have paid, September 2006, 190 Euros - and it was an AE.

I am still angry because nobody of this group has taken advantage of the Distagon link I posted earlier today. That was a bargain as good as this one. 80 Euros for a MM Distagon 35 is an occasion that will not repeat soon. Mad

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's true, but for me, after I got your Nikkor-O 2.0/35, I do not feel like getting another 35mm. Wink

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
I am still angry because nobody of this group has taken advantage of the Distagon link I posted earlier today. That was a bargain as good as this one. 80 Euros for a MM Distagon 35 is an occasion that will not repeat soon. Mad

Sorry Orio! Crying or Very sad I'm saving up for a scanner.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

niblue wrote:
I suppose I could have bought it and butchered a K-mount onto it... Wink

Shocked
Well it's been for the better then Laughing