Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

County Kerry, Ireland
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:00 pm    Post subject: County Kerry, Ireland Reply with quote

Canon PowerShot G10

Moll's Gap

Ladies View

Strand House, Dingle

Last edited by DigiChromeEd on Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two beautiful pics, I can't see how to improve first. On second may more darkness look less over exposed makes it even better.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great pics!

I like #1 more, the colours are great and fit the subject better, IMHO. #2 looks a bit overexposed to me.

I like the borders, too!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Attila, definitely an improvement! Smile

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are very nice Edgar,it is a lovely countryside and you have captured it well.I do like the framing of the images.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Three great shots Edgar and I am guessing it was quite windy on shot 2 from the look of the water.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

skida wrote:
Three great shots Edgar and I am guessing it was quite windy on shot 2 from the look of the water.

Thanks for your comments. Maybe at water level it was windy but from my viewpoint it was very calm.