Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Cosmicar 75mm f/1.4
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:17 pm    Post subject: Cosmicar 75mm f/1.4 Reply with quote

Together with it's brothers (and sisters) Smile

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice - also the lenses I mean Wink

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
very nice - also the lenses I mean Wink

+1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Thx!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see a common theme here - besides the lenses. Keep 'em coming!
Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good indeed!

Any foibles in this lens? It seems very well behaved with very calm, pleasing bouquet,bokeh?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got one, too! It doesn't always happen so fast....

Haven't tested it yet, but it is of entirely different construction to the 75mm F1.4s and 1.3 that I have. They are generic type of cc tv lenses, they are very good, but I have yet to test the Cosmicar. Very usable.

Warning, as some already know, the F1.3 needs extensive adaptation before it focuses to infinity!

This Cosmicar lens is of much higher construction quality, very fine silky controls. Well worth preferring over the others if you get the chance.

I have averaged $100 per fast 75mm. They seem to be exceptional value? The 75mm 1.9s I have cost nearly as much, but are obviously not so heavy.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for showing these images.
I am waiting for a Cosmicar lens myself, a wide angle.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...which which most likely shows severe vignetting, so be prepared (I already paid my duties for a 12.5mm see here:
http://forum.mflenses.com/wide-angle-lenses-for-mft-m-4-3-lumix-g1-gh1-etc-a-test-t30301.html )!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
...which which most likely shows severe vignetting, so be prepared (I already paid my duties for a 12.5mm see here:
http://forum.mflenses.com/wide-angle-lenses-for-mft-m-4-3-lumix-g1-gh1-etc-a-test-t30301.html )!

Yes, I never buy C-mount under 25mm. I also have a couple of heavy vignetting wide angels.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pat donnelly wrote:
I got one, too! It doesn't always happen so fast....

Haven't tested it yet, but it is of entirely different construction to the 75mm F1.4s and 1.3 that I have. They are generic type of cc tv lenses, they are very good, but I have yet to test the Cosmicar. Very usable.

Warning, as some already know, the F1.3 needs extensive adaptation before it focuses to infinity!

This Cosmicar lens is of much higher construction quality, very fine silky controls. Well worth preferring over the others if you get the chance.

I have averaged $100 per fast 75mm. They seem to be exceptional value? The 75mm 1.9s I have cost nearly as much, but are obviously not so heavy.

I agree, it's good value if compared to other mounts Wink

I would love to see samples from your lenses!